Thursday, February 13, 2014

Peerless Kitchen Faucet

When it comes to buying faucets, I do not really care about the look of them. I have a hard time spending money on something I only use to wash things that are dirty. A few weeks ago I decided it was time to change the kitchen faucet but, like I said I am not in to looks and fancy extras. I just want a faucet that gets the water off what is ever dirty, whether it is my hands, dishes or my dog.

Although I did not need or want the faucet to be fancy, I wanted a faucet that had a side spray. I know that most houses these days have a side spray or a spray built in to the faucet but I have not had one since I have been in my home a few years now. I just had no need to update my faucet when the one I had works perfectly fine.

Then I started having problems with my faucet. There was a constant leak and no matter what I did I could not get it to stop. I probably would not have cared if the leak was a drip from the faucet itself; however, the leak was at the base of the faucet which causes all kinds of problems.After a few weeks of trying everything I could, I decided it was time to look for a new faucet.
It took me awhile to find what I was looking for. I wanted something fairly inexpensive yet reliable and I found that in my peerless kitchen faucet(s). This faucet was exactly what I needed and I did not have to pay a ridiculous price for it! I have been using it for a few weeks now and could not be happier. Here are a few reasons why I decided on this particular brand and faucet.

The part of the faucet I cared least about was the finish but I am pleased that this finish is stainless steel. That makes it easier for cleaning (which I do not really like to do) and the faucet still looks nice.  I chose the single level control so I do not have to use two hands. I seem to find myself with dirty hands a lot and I do not want to have to move two levers. This lever also is very smooth as it moves side to side.

The spout swivels 360 degrees which is very convenient especially since I have a double sink. My last faucet did not have this feature and it is most annoying not to be able to move the spout where I want it and now I do not have that problem. And this particular sink came with a side sprayer. This is the first time where I have had a side sprayer in my own kitchen. I will never go back to the alternative! The side sprayer makes it easier to fill pots, clean off crusted food, clean hard-to-reach parts on the sink and the clean-up around the sink.



In all, I am very pleased with my new faucet. If you are like me and don’t care much for looks and you are not looking to pay too much for a new faucet, I recommend checking out this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment